There has been a heck of a lot of chatter from the SEO industry over the weekend, starting late Friday, June 10th, and then heating up June 11th and June 12th. Google has been doing this weekend updates for a couple of months now, all going unconfirmed, outside of the product reviews update and the June 2021 core update.
- First-Time Home Buyers Grappled With Sparse Supply, Soaring Prices in Q2
- Google: Coming Back In Search Is Faster Than Dropping Out In Search After Downtime
- Poll: SEOs Split On How They Will Nofollow Sponsored Links
- Google: If You Remove A Part Of Your Site, The Site Will Rank Differently
- Why Is There No Discover Data In Google Search Console API? There Is No Query.