Google’s John Mueller said in a video hangout that Google Search does not specifically differentiate and treat differently category pages or filter pages or search pages or tag pages from other pages. John said it is not about the technical type of page it is, but rather what is on that page and how you link to it internally.
- Effective Tips On How To Fully Secure Your Android Device From Malicious Apps
- Popular ERP Software of 2021 That You Need to Check Out
- Top Advanced Solutions To Better Manage Your Coaching Business
- Download a FREE Blog Post Template for Divi’s Home Staging Layout Pack
- How Utilizing AI Can Help You Grow Your Business